I believe this was the Pirates of the Caribbean ride. So dark. And scary. Say hi to my friends Lisa and Anne. Does anyone think Anne and I look alike? We hear that we do sometimes. What do you think?
Can you guess what this ride is?? Anyone, anyone? This ride is also scary but in a different way.
I took a video of Thunder Mountain Railroad... take a look at the end of this blog... you'll feel like you were there!
My friend, Anne got a little sick while we were here and sadly it wasn't the most fun Disneyland trip for her. But you can't win them all!
Two days later I got on an airplane and flew to Washington. I stayed with my Best Friend in the Whole Wide World. (Shout out to Jessamyn!!) It was super fun to see her! But I started to get a little sicky-sick. *Sigh*
I gathered my best friends from High School and we went to Seattle for fun and shopping. I love that place! And I love these girls! Being with them again was just like it always has been. They make me laugh so hard. So goofy!
Overall the trip was super fun and I'd do it again in a heartbeat. Only I'd leave my germs at home. Now it's back to school and work for the final month. Then I'll be done FOREVER! It was a good last spring break.
(Don't forget to watch me!!)

6 comments:
READING YOUR BLOG ALWAYS MAKES ME SAD...I WANT YOUR FUNNYNESS ALL THE TIME AND NOT IN JUST LITTLE SNIPITS....PS I LOVE ALL YOUR PICS. MAN YOU ARE JUST TO GORGEOUS ..I AM LIKING YOUR ARM CANDY TO ..HE IS CUTE...
PS MATT TOOK ME TO AN INDIAN RESTURANT AND I HAVE NEVER BEEN TEH SAME...WHAT WRONG WITH GOOD OL'BURGERS....GO RED ROBIN
Hello.....I know your in there!:)
BTW wonderful post! Looks like you had soooo muuuuchhh fuuunnn!!!!
BTWW--I love how hot you are getting too!;)
Awwww--Nice choice! I tried that one but it looks WAy better on you!
that was a fun blog to read. hope you are feeling better
I want to go to Disneyland so bad. You have no idea.
Im glad you had a fun spring break.
HI MISTY!! Thanks for leaving a comment on my blog. I read yours all the time, I just didn't know what to say because it's been forever. I know that's really lame, but unfortunately that's how I roll. Looks like you had a fun trip...except for being sick, of course. Next time you're down here, let me know, k. I love reading your blog, you're so funny. And I agree with everyone else that you're gorgeous and have a cute boyfriend. So what does he think of you being Mrs. Pitt one day? LOL I'm going to make my blog private soon so make sure you leave your email address, okay.
Post a Comment