Sunday, August 29, 2010

Worland!

Rich and I made another trip to Worland, WY earlier this month to do another triathlon. This one was lots of fun because it was so small... and it was in Worland, where we were able to visit Rich's aunt and uncle, Claudia and Bruce. They were so great to us. Bruce made sure to get lots of pictures, so we're grateful for that!

After all was said and done, Rich and I both got 4th in our gender groups. This was our 3rd triathlon together, and now we've swam in an ocean, lake, and swimming pool.


Rich riding past on his bike. Isn't it pretty??

And here's me on mine.


Running.


Running faster.


Claudia and Bruce let us bring Rocco, and Rocco LOVES them! He stayed in the car with Rich's aunt to watch. (Rich gave Rocco a really short haircut and was freezing for a few weeks until his hair grew back. The sweater helped him stay warm.)


His uncle, Bruce, let us shoot his guns. This was a lot of fun. I love the clouds in this picture. So pretty!Do you see that small 2 liter bottle? I was aiming for that and never hit it, but Rich got it on his first try.

We finished up the night watching a movie on Bruce and Claudia's projector under the pergola (which we hope to someday have in our backyard). It was a wonderful trip and we are so grateful for Bruce and Claudia's hospitality.

4 comments:

Megann said...

Oh, sweet Wyoming!! Admittedly, after living in a bigger city, I sometimes miss the miles of open range and large, blue skies! I'm glad you guys had so much fun. Well done with the sporting events :)

Kelsi said...

How fun! I love the triathlon pictures. Looks like you guys had a great weekend! Good job on getting 4th place.

Anonymous said...

I just love Worland. Congrats to you both on doing so well in the triathalon. It would be fun to join you guys next year if you do it again.

Odd Family said...

Way to go! Looks like a lot of fun! Poor Rocco and his short haircut. I am cracking up that the little guy had to wear a sweater in the summer. I love Rocco!