So as a last minute decision, I decided to go on a mini vay-ca. Some friends and I drove to LA and went to DISNEYLAND! I love that place! We squeezed 5 people into a corolla and made the 3 hour drive.
Here are some photos so you can feel like you were there...
It was THE best trip to Disneyland I've ever had... no lines, perfect weather, and good friends. But we did almost see a fight break out during the parade. It seemed so out of place for people to be angry while they're at Disneyland... you know?
So, after 16 hours of endless fun, we were pretty wiped out! And for a minute, while I was standing in a 20 minute line for kettle corn, I thought there was such thing as a $4 bill. Don't ask me why... I don't know!

4 comments:
i want to go misty why don't you ever ask me to go misty, misty whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
I am still sooooo jealous!
Does the castle have Chirtmas Decor on it? How nice! You are looking HOT in these pics.;)
Was that Brandon wearing the Disneyland sweatshirt? Was it purchased there or did he have it on hand? If the answer is that latter, he was the PERFECT friend to celebrate such an adventure with you. Good, good times!
aww! looks like u had so much fun! i miss only a 3 hour drive to disneyland! Hey thanks again by the way for driving trent around while we were in vegas. sorry i never came..i was just so sick. so thanks so much ! that was really nice of you.
Post a Comment