Tonight's football game brought a lot of entertainment! We saw a guy fall over the bleachers, we found my mom's new favorite sandals, we saw a fake Orlando Bloom (or WAS it??), we saw fireworks, a note was left on Anne's car window because a stranger randomly offered to buy it, I found out that the football vendors sell churros for $4 ($4 DOLLARS!!), AND I learned not to bet on those racing cars on the jumbotron. BUT my favorite part was the band. Ok... not just the band... but the tuba players. I lol'd everytime they danced. I took pictures of it on my camera phone... but I don't know how to upload it on here. I'm just a beginner. Just imagine it for yourselves. SO FUNNY!
OH... and UNLV won the game.
Witches Party 2016
9 years ago

1 comment:
:)sounds like u had a great time. U sound like u would be fun to hang out with.next time u go to a game invite me geez I love churros !!!LOVE!!!
r u glad to have ur mom there...I heard she moved down there. U should post a pic of ur mommy sometime.I'm curious to see what she looks like. I've never seen her before.
Post a Comment