Monday, March 9, 2009

Is it spring break yet?

This year for my spring break I'm doing something fun! Usually I am practical and decide to work for that week, but this is probably my last spring break I'll ever get. (sad!) So Brandon and I are going to travel to the Pacific Northwest!

To start, we will probably go to Vancouver, B.C. "What are you going to do there?" you ask... Tons of fun stuff!!


We are also going to visit Seattle. I LOVE this place! Especially the market! Hopefully my Best Friend in the Whole Wide World (BFWWW) and my BFWWW-in-law will spend the day here with us too. And another Best Friend has "penciled" me in her schedule to spend the day there too. Hopefully that pencil mark will turn into an ink mark!!!!

Next on our adventures, I think, will be the Olympic National Forest. Pretty! Washington forests like this ALWAYS have giant slugs. And they gross me out every time. But I'm excited to watch out for them!



And last, but definately not least, we will see the sights of the beautiful Olympia. My goal while being here is to find a tree hug-ish shirt that says "Olympia is organic" or something like that. WHOOO! Only one point five months!!

5 comments:

Odd Family said...

YAY! I am SO SUPER excited! Can't wait to meet big "B"! FUN FUN FUN! I told Aaron he is kicked to the couch when you get here! HA!

Elizabeth C said...

These are great pictures! Hope you have fun!! :)

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

SO WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR LAST SPRING BREAK?????????AND WHOS BRANDON????MAN I AM OUTOF THE LOOP!!!
LUV YAS

The.Marcellus.Family said...

What do you mean last spring break???????
I hope you are doing good. Miss you lots

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Misty, you better come to Utah soon. You need to come see our side of the family. You know you love us the best, and bring your mother!!