Sunday, March 8, 2009

Sad day

The day has come for me to give up sweets. Since starting grad school I have picked up the WORST eating habits!! And I heard (from a guy at a bike store) that when training for an event, you have to be careful about what you eat. So far today I ate chips and salsa for breakfast, jambalaya with buttered garlic bread for lunch, M&M's, ice cream, and a treat my mom hasn't brought back from the store yet. And it's only 6:30. I still plan on eating dinner and brownies after that. :) So after talking to that guy, I decided I should cut the sweets out of my diet until the race. BUT... I'm not fully committed to giving up my sweets yet. I'll cut them out only on weekdays. Maybe when it gets closer to the race I will cut more out. But I love them so so SO SO SO SO SSSSOOOOOO much! Stupid triathlon!

2 comments:

me said...

but it will be so worth it

Odd Family said...

Once again I am lmao at you! I will do it with you. NO MORE chocolate chip cookies, rice crispie treats, chips, cookies, cookies, and cookies. BUT the diet coke STAYS!!! We can do it misty, lets be FIT! MUAH!