Monday, July 27, 2009

ELVIRA

I should not make impulsive decisions about my hair stylist ever again! I still haven't found anyone I like enough to go to the same person consistently. Last weekend I decided to get a trim and a color and she just started cutting and layering me until I looked like a blonde version of this...


I just don't know what to do about it! I've thought and thought and can't come up with anything other than wearing a ponytail for the next 3 months. Which I'm not entirely against because it gives me an excuse not to do my hair. But so much for looking cute. I guess I could try to go a little funkier and style it like this...

But that's just not me either. Ponytail it is!

4 comments:

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

UMMM HELLO POST SOME PICS WITH THIS

Megann said...

Hang in there, Bruderer. It's all about the ponytails :)

Odd Family said...

Oh no! We all HATE hair disasters. A lady once told me, "You don't mess with people's money or hair." Boy was she right. Post a pic will ya! geez!;)

The.Marcellus.Family said...

I want a picture cutie pie face!!!