I know it's been a super long time since i posted anything at all but tonight I'm cramming it all onto one post.
Here is what I've been doing this summer...
I took my first trip to San Diego.

And I loved these sea lions/seals. They were so funny trying to get up on that rock. It made me grateful for legs.

I saw the beautiful San Diego temple. I was here by myself because the boys were playing basketball. A senior missionary yelled across this lawn "Can I take your picture??" And I thought... why not. That memory has been officially documented. Thanks Elder someone from Boise Idaho!

I am allergic to ants in Las Vegas. When they bite me this is what happens. Followed by days and days of painful itchiness. I've been ambushed my the ants so many times I can't even remember!

Remember the Obama's dog? Do you see a resemblance? This is RoccObama.

I finally got out on the lake to wake board. Such fun!

I found a dog park that's a little closer to my house than the one I have been going to and it's been re-sodded recently, so I'm pretty excited about that. But check out this sunset from that location. Ohhhh!!!! Ahhhhhh!!!!

This is the Boulder City 4th of July parade. There is a water fight during the second half of the parade. Next year I'll be better prepared!
And I'm SPENT! WHEW!
6 comments:
ALL THAT BIG POST AND MO MENTION OF ME............SAD..........PS ME AND RUSS R GOING THRU THE TEMPLE IN AUGUST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!START PACKING!!!!!!!
your pictures are suuuper cute. i hope you plan on coming to visit soon.
Looks like a fun summer so far!...except for the ants. Ouch! Love the sunset and temple pics. :)
Sheesh! Its about time...I almost erased you from my blog role! Jk! I would never! So those pics are super F-U-N. I was laughing at the seal one thinking YOUr right, I too am so happy to have legs. Can you imagine me and you as a seal flubbering on some rock!? ha!!:)
u always take the coolest trips and it always looks like you have so much fun! :) i love san diego..and i love that temple, its my favorite. :)
I'm surprised you haven't been to San Diego before. There's oh, so much to do there!! Thank you for the Rocco update as well, especially with the colorful plastic laei (I have no idea how to spell that word, so I'll just make it up)he is sporting. So summery......
Post a Comment