Tuesday, September 22, 2009

no place like home

Lately I have been out of town so much! I've been doing really fun things and have enjoyed it IMMENSELY... I don't regret it at all! However, my home life is struggling...

Yesterday didn't make my bed for the first time in YEARS.

I have no food and have acquired a new breakfast food addiction... delicious parfait. delicious sausage burrito. No so good fat roll. Thank you McDonalds.

I found there is food rotting in my fridge. I think my roommates are leaving it for me to clean up. Which they should. Who wants to clean other people's rotting food??

My clothes are strewn all over my room. Dirty clothes and clean clothes all mingling together on my chair while my dirty clothes hamper sits empty.

My dog has such shaggy hair, he can barely see... even after his home done, temporary hair cut 3 weeks ago. And his nails are super long and sharp and he keeps chewing them off. Gross.

Because of all this, I feel like my life is so out of control. This weekend will be the first weekend I've been home in 5 weeks. I have so much to do!! My home has missed me...

1 comment:

Odd Family said...

wowser! Is is bab I feel that way every day!??? Im glad you are home for a weekend so you can catch up and feel in control. Very important!!!:)