Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Spektor Spectator

It's been so long since I've seen a really great concert. The last one I went to was Matt and Kim... who I love! They opened for a band called Cut Copy. It was such a fun show because everyone in the audience was dancing crazy. I'd never seen anything like it.

Before the Matt and Kim concert, I saw Snow Patrol. That was hands down the best show I've ever been to because...
a) it was free
b) I could see because I made my way up to the stage
c) Snow Patrol is my all time favorite band
d) we were surrounded by such fun strangers, who, during the concert, became our best friends and then became strangers again once the concert was over (one of these strangers/friends promised to email us some pictures of the show but as we left, we neglected to exchange email addresses. *sigh*)

And now guess who I get to see in a few weeks...



Regina! I just love this lady! (It's wierd, but her music will always and forever remind me of the Christmas season because when I first discovered her, it was Christmas time and I listened to her nonstop.)

On a completely unrelated topic... I am racing in a sprint triathlon this Satuday. This one is here in Vegas and I keep forgetting that it's coming up... oops! But wish me luck!!

No comments: