It's been a long time since I blogged so I'm doing a massive blog catch-up. Then I promise I'll have my life more organized and I'll make my blogs regular, short ones.
One of my favorite things was when my aunt, Annmarie, came to visit me and my mom. We had a lot of fun. I love how camera happy she is! This was taken at Olive Garden. Isn't she cute! I can't remember why, but we kept trying to get a picture of our waiter. All I remember is that he was weird.
My roommate's ward had a trunk or treating night, so we all went dressed up as 80's rock stars. Then we went to our friends house where we drank apple cider. (I'm still off hot chocolate, due to finding worms in the last cup I drank.) The black wig I wore was awesome, and it got me re-thinking going dark for the winter. I wouldn't color it black... but maybe the color of Annmarie's hair. What do you think?
We also had a little bonfire and I learned what "doughie's" are. It's dough you cook on a stick, over the fire and then fill it with delicousness... such as pie filling and whipcream. Peanut butter and chocolate or whatever you want. MMMMMM!! See how happy Shannon is with it!
I LOVE Halloween! And I especially love some of the traditions I've started here in Las Vegas. Like, dressing up and going down to the strip. I love doing that because you can see everyone's costumes and people want to take pictures with you if your costume is cool enough. I went as the California Raisin (retro costume from 1987!), my roommates went as Snagglepuss (female version) and Sydney Bristow (from Alias).



Another tradition is that I make dinner in a pumpkin and watch Troll 2. Troll 2 is by far my favorite Halloween movie and I usually force people to watch it with me. But it just makes me so happy!




I recently found a train that takes you on a little ride in Boulder City. Even though it goes at a painfully slow pace, it's still lots of fun because the people who run it are old volunteers and they dress up like the conductors did back in the day.
The other day, my mom moved out of state, and so my roommate and I went to clean out the rest of her apartment. She left a patio chair that I really wanted but it just wouldn't fit in my car... so, this is what we came up with... I don't know if you can see if very well, but Megan is sqished inbetween the legs of the chair, and because the door wouldn't close, she's holding it closed with her arm. Luckily I live close by!
Another tradition is that I make dinner in a pumpkin and watch Troll 2. Troll 2 is by far my favorite Halloween movie and I usually force people to watch it with me. But it just makes me so happy!
Recenly, my roommate and I battled the teenage crowds and sat in line to watch New Moon. It was lots of fun and lots of craziness. We saw the midnight showing... on a school night, even. I liked this movie better than Twilight. It was so much better because it was mosly about JACOB! Ahhhh!!
I recently found a train that takes you on a little ride in Boulder City. Even though it goes at a painfully slow pace, it's still lots of fun because the people who run it are old volunteers and they dress up like the conductors did back in the day.

4 comments:
I love all your posts! Looks like you have been having all kinds of fun!:) I say no to the dark hair, I LOVE you as a HOT blond. I want to go on that train ride! And that Raisin costume is to die for!!! XXOO
Hollar! I love your blog!
You are looking super skinny!
You're the best!!
Post a Comment