Sunday, May 23, 2010

What I've been doing since last post (numbero uno)...

Before I post about my wedding, honeymoon, and house project, I feel like I need to post about some other really wonderful events... I try to keep things in chronological order. :)

Before I moved to SLC, my mom and aunt drove down to Mesquite with my roommate, Shannon. My other roommate, Megan, and I drove up to Mesquite to meet up with them for a spa getaway. We stayed at the Casablanca, where we ate in their little diner and danced the night away.

This is me and my cute little mama. They made me wear this bachelorette sash and hat because Shannon, who planned most of my friend bachelorette party, couldn't be there to see it because her sweet grandma passed away. So this was a little bit of a carry over party. Megan and I packed the left over goodies and brought them to the hotel room so Shannon could enjoy some of the food she prepared.


Me and two of my favorite women ever!


Megan and I painting our nails in the hotel room before our SPA DAY...

We were able to spend the day in the mineral pools, swimming pools, sauna, steam room, and in a relaxation room. We then each got an hour massage. It felt so great to spend a day relaxing after so much stressful planning.


A week before my wedding I had a shower thrown for me by my mom, aunt, and cousins. It was lots of fun to see everyone! I loved that so many of my dad's side of the family came too. I hadn't seen them for a really long time. It was so great!

They like to embarrass me by making me wear ridiculous things while I'm center of attention.

My new mother-in-law came, along with my new sister-in-law. It was super nice of them to travel so far.

It was such fun and I feel super lucky to have such incredible people in my life.

More blogging to come....

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

Looks like fun. I can't wait to see all your pics from the wedding and from your honeymoon! Happ you are in the fam.

john + becky said...

I love when you update! That spa day sounds heavenly. Can't wait for more posts :)

Odd Family said...

I am sooo happy you are catching up. Hard to do, I know! What a fun party. Why wasn't I invited. hhhhmm? Can't wait to see the next few posts...get on it.;-)