Sunday, April 25, 2010

BACHELORETTE PARTY

A few weeks ago, my roommates threw me a little bachelorette party! It was such fun and so much detail went into this little shin-dig. My roommate Shannon planned most of it and then she had to leave town because her grandma passed away. :( She put in tons of work for this to come together before she left and then my other roommate, Megan, and our friend, Anne helped with everything she didn't get to before she left. The food was great! The games were fun, and I got some fun gifts!



Thanks for everyone who came and planned! It was a blast!

3 comments:

john + becky said...

I love the masks! Looks like it was a fun party. I can't believe you move up this weekend!

Odd Family said...

How fun!! I was so happy to see a post. I LOVE Rocco, he is just the cutest! Wish I could have come. See you soon!!!!:)

Kelsi said...

Love the masks! That looks like a lot of fun and like you have some really good friends. The wedding is soon!!! I'm excited for you and Richhhhh.