We went on a fun little hike. I say little because, pregnancy and hiking aren't super compatible. This hike took us about an hour, with a few breaks here and there so I could catch my breath.


I love the red rocks down there! It's so pretty... my camera doesn't do it justice. (I remember when that shirt actually fit! Haha!)
After driving around and looking at many a campsite, we finally found the one and started unpacking.
Here's our campsite. Rocco was in heaven because he could actually bury his food out in the wild. At home, he tries to bury it by spreading it all over the floor, or putting a toy over his food dish. I think he realized it wasn't as rewarding as he thought because he didn't eat any of the food after it had been covered in the dirt.
He loved camping, but came home SUPER dirty!
This was in the morning, we made some oatmeal and let me tell you, oatmeal never tastes as good as it does when you're camping. Delicious!!
And this is the reason we went camping... our "new" truck. We just put a mattress in the back and slept on that. There was no way I would be sleeping on the hard ground! Sleeping in the truck worked out really nice, and we were super toasty. Ah, I'm excited to go again!

3 comments:
We need to go camping together soon! Maybe early fall after Sophia is born a little bit older?? I'm so glad you guys have a truck. It looks comfy to sleep in too.
Camping is ALWAYS fun! Glad you guys made a trip to Moab before lil baby comes! Love the pictures and your little belly.
Looks like a nice relaxing time. I love your new truck! You will get lots of good use out of it. I am also really enjoying that belly of yours. Super cute!!!
Post a Comment