Megan looked beautiful! I love her dress!
Here's me, Megan, and Shannon... the old Pepertree condo roommates. Spending time with these girls in Vegas are some of my most memorable. We had the best kitchen in our condo and would all sit around the bar talking and laughing until it was waaaay past my bedtime.
My good friend (and former boss) let us stay at her house. She was so hospitable!! What other host would give up her master bedroom and put nutter butters on our pillows?? I'm sad I didn't get any pictures with her (or our friend, Dormisha, who stopped by to say hello). :(
Oh boy, do I miss the weather there!! We were able to go for a hike at Mt. Charleston. It was bright and early and still warm enough to hike with only lightweight clothes on.
We hiked up to a lookout point where you could see the Vegas strip in the distance.
Such a pretty view!
This is the gardens at the Bellagio. They are celebrating the Chinese New Year. (The year of the Rabbit).
So festive!Its funny that when I lived in Las Vegas I thought I would never want to go there for a vacation. I thought living there would cause Vegas to lose it's appeal to me, but I love going there now more than ever before. We can eat at our favorite spots and we know how to get around. We know where to go for some good hiking, biking, swimming, and tennis. There are so many fun things to do there! I'm glad we live close enough still to have weekend getaways there.

4 comments:
You look so good!:) I LOVE that you guys hike and take pictures.
How are you feeling? I'm so excited for you to have your baby:)
Sometime I wish you and Rich still lived in Vegas only because it IS such a fun place to visit. The weather looks perfect down there right now too.
Hey!! Looks like such a fun trip! I loved Megan's dress, so pretty. And you are looking great, you can still hide your bump in your clothes.:) I just love when you blog, makes me feel like I can reach out and touch you.
That looks like such a fun trip! You look so good and I love that cute dress you have in the first picture. The weather looks amazing. Glad you guys had a good time.
Post a Comment