Tuesday, May 29, 2012

More misc.



I don't know if I've mentioned this yet, but she loves to be outside. She loves standing at the bar in our front yard and just looking around. This picture shows what she does anytime someone leaves. She stands at the door and cries because she wants to go out too.



She is a crazy sleeper!




Sophia loves it when Brooklyn comes over to play. Lately she has been climbing up on Brooklyn and Brooklyn HATES it! She doesn't even like it when Sophia touches her, but when Sophia pulls herself up using Brooklyn's shirt, it drives her crazy!
 
I love this picture! Poor Brooklyn is so annoyed but Sophia is so oblivious about it. Hopefully someday their relationship will be mutually benificial!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Kelsi said...

Ha ha I love her cute personality. She is so cute in the crib to. That is so fun her and Brooklyn have each other as little buddies. I'm excited to hang out with you guys a couple times when we get back!