Rich and I were able to go up skiing this spring and oh man, was it fun! We went to Rich's favorite ski resort, Deer Valley, where they only allow skiiers. It was a beautiful day and not too crowded. It was so nice to get out and enjoy the snow before it melted.
Rich is an excellent skiier. I was lucky to keep up with him. We did some super steep runs that made my legs burn... what a work out!
It's always my fear that I'll eat it right as I'm skiing under the ski lift. This has happened to me many times in the past, but this time, I was pretty lucky... all my crashes happened out of the sight of strangers.
Sophia went through a cuddley phase. Normally she is just too busy to give us loves, but there was a phase (too short of a phase!). Here she is hugging mom.
This is one of the last days that she cuddled with me before going back to her normal busy self. *sniff, sniff!*

2 comments:
I'm so glad you guys got to go spring skiing - that is the best!
I LOVE Sophia's big grin..the cutest ever. And I LOVE that picture of Brooklyn and her. Will you email that to me? I think I want to get that framed...it is definitely a classic. It's so funny how the roles have changed...Brooklyn used to be the pest and wouldn't leave Sophia alone and now Brooklyn overreacts to even the slightest touch of Sophia :) I love these 2 girls!! I hope they are besties one day.
How fun! I have always wanted to try skiing. Looks like you guys had a good time. Sophia is so cuddly and cute.
Post a Comment