Monday, August 27, 2012

A (half) day in the life...

I decided that, because I love this stage in Sophia's life so much, I wanted to document a day in her life. My plan was to take a picture of whatever she was doing every hour, on the hour, for a day. Well, I made it through half the day before I got distracted with other things, but I'll document what I've got.

Here she is at breakfast on August 16, 2012. She's eating a healty breakfast of chex cereal at 8am. Rocco loves when she eats... it's like the jackpot for him.



At 9am, she's all dressed and ready for the day. Lately she's been cheesing it for the camera. I don't know exactly when she learned to smile for the camera but it makes things a lot easier. 



At 10am, we went to Grandma's. She took a little cat nap in the car while holding her drink.
 


11am at Grandma's. She found out she could fit into the dog's kennel. 


12pm. We went to a farmer's market and I bought a whole bunch of delicious peaches. Sophia found the stuffed animals. She loves them! Grandma was suckered into buying one for her. What a nice Grandma!


1pm. Nap time. She hates it. 


This was at 4pm. This is where I started slacking. She loves her bath and when she found Grandma's tub, she couldn't resist. 


And that was all I did that day. For someone who doesn't normally take a lot of pictures, it was really hard to remember to take one every hour! I am glad I took the ones I did. I think in a few months I'll attempt again and see how far I get.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Thats such a super cute idea. I am going to try and do that this week sometime. Love and miss you.

Kelsi said...

I love this idea Misty! I might copy you if that is ok?! I think its so fun to see all of the pictures of what she is up to. She is so grown up and cute.

john + becky said...

Sophia, stop growing!!

Misty - she is changing so much already and I'm missing it. Makes me so sad! Brooklyn and I miss this girl (and John and Jake too :))!

What a great idea! You should try it again soon...I might copy you sometime and do this...it would be fun to look back on and see what our life was like on a daily basis.

Odd Family said...

That is a really great idea. I too may copy you. She is the cutest!!!