Friday, October 11, 2013

June 2013

Looking at these pictures already make me miss summer. Rich bought Sophia a little pool to go in the backyard. It was one of her favorite activities. She cracked me up at how fearless she is of cold water. That water she's laying in is straight from the hose. BRRR! She always lies down and kicks her feet and says, "swimming!!"



My good friend, Kim and her kids came to play with Sophia and Max. These two are about a month apart.
 


I wish they lived closer. I know Sophia and Jane would be good friends. These two are 9 months apart. 


Look at this sweet sleepy head!  


Sophia had her first Lagoon day. She LOVED it and talked about it for days! Here she is on the boat with some strange kid. 


My mom met us at the park and took Sophia on the merry-go-round. Sophia still remembers that she rode on the frog that went up and down. 


Ok, lesson learned from this ride. Even though these rides are for little kids, it doesn't mean it's safe. This about gave me a heart attack! It went just a little bit too fast and she was sliding around on this elephant. Thankfully she didn't figure out how to make it go up and down. After I realized she wasn't going to fly out, I had to laugh at how she was on the verge of loving it and being terrified. She's a trooper. 
 
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

These pictures make me miss summer too! That little pool in the backyard was perfect.

That's fun you went to Lagoon. I love Sophia's excited/not sure if I should be scared look.

Angela said...

LOL! You're Not The Only One! I Made That Mistake Too With The Elephant Lagoon Ride. I Thought It Looked Like A Little Kid Ride. When My Oldest Two Were 1 & 2, I Put Them On There Without Watching It First. They Were Scared To Death And Had A Death Grip On The Stick That Keeps Them Up... They Screamed In Terror The Entire Ride! My Sister And I Laughed Out Of Pure Shock! Either That Or Cry Right? I Felt like A Terrible Mother And Never Made That Mistake Again!!