Here is Here is Max on his first day at home. I miss the days where he would fall asleep anywhere and sleep through anything.
A few friends of mine made some cute little onsies for Max. It was so nice! It's so fun dressing a baby up in boy clothes.
Here are my cute grandparents. They came down for Memorial Day to put flowers on my grandma's grandparents' graves. I love how in this picture, Sophia and grandma are looking at each other. I just want to say a few things about these grandparents of mine. My grandpa is one of the hardest working people I've ever known. He always is out on the farm doing something. He can build almost anything and can't hold still. He loves telling stories and making people laugh. My grandma is one of the sweetest people I know. I've never had her forget a birthday... even though she has lots (I seriously don't know how many!) of grandchildren and great grandchildren. She also gives the best presents, and I always feel like she takes time to get something she knows we'll like. I was so happy to tag along with these two on on outing to the Park City cemetary. My grandma's mom, my Great Grandma Parson (who was alive until I was in High School), grew up in Park City, so we drove all around, trying to find her house, but weren't able to. It was still a great memory and I'm glad Sophia and Max were able to have this one on one time with them.
One summer day, we met some friends at Liberty Park to play in the water. Sophia was not at all interested in the water that time, so we played with the instuments.
Remember how sweet my baby looked in those first few pictures? Well about a month later, this happened...
and it broke my heart! I really hope this isn't an indicator of what he'll look like as a teenager! I think this is the only picture I took of him during this time because it made me so sad.
Max spend the first one or two months sleeping in his pack and play in our room. Once I realized that I woke up to EVERY little sound he made, I moved him out. Now he's in the living room in his pack and play. I'm nervous to move him into Sophia's room. I just have images in my mind of them waking each other up and no one will ever get any sleep. Any advice on putting two kids in a room together??

No comments:
Post a Comment