Happy March! This month was Rich's birthday and we were able to go out to dinner. We have been wanting to try some fancy ramen noodles. We've seen lots of stuff on the food network about how ramen is making a comeback and we decided to find out where we could get some. We found a little hole in the wall place, that was actually pretty good (not to mention the enormous serving sizes!). Happy Birthday to Rich. :)
Here are some pictures of other things we did this month...
We got some tickets to see the U of U basketball game. Sophia and Max did great. Sophia loved cheering!
Here is Max and me. He didn't know what to think with all the yelling and loud music and the band.
Sophia is showing off her new backback. She likes to take it to church, stuffed full of all the books, crayons, and snacks that will keep her entertained during sacrament meeting. She'll even think of packing toys for Max. You'd be surprised at all that little bag can hold.
Here's another picture of Sophia lost in her books. And Max playing contentedly on the floor. Thankfully we got new rugs for our living room. Who knows what was lurking in the old one!
Zoo day! Max is about to pass out, he's so tired! But we had to see the giraffes!
Sophia's book got ripped and she came up with the idea to "tape" it back together with these post-its. What a smart girl!
I wish I could explain these pictures, but I didn't take them. The first time I saw these were as I was just loading the pictures, I had to laugh at her expressions, as well as her outfit!
One Sunday, I took a nap and when I woke up, I found these two taking a nap of their own. They are such good buddies!

No comments:
Post a Comment