Thursday, April 10, 2014

Family Pictures

I'm always happy when our family pictures are OVER. I hate the stress of planning outfits and scheduling a time that *hopefully* won't interfere with naps, lunch, or work.  We used Fotofly On The Spot, where they came to our house and did a photo shoot. I am pretty happy with the way they turned out. It is so nice to have professional pictures of the kids.

In these pictures, Sophia is 2 and Max is 10 months.  
























I love that Rocco got to sit in a few shots with us. He is 9 years old now, and such a great family dog.

3 comments:

Kelsi said...

Adorable photos Misty!!! You guys look great and the kids are so cute. I hope you are doing well :)

john + becky said...

I love these Misty! That is so cool that they came to your house too. I've never heard of that before. The kids are changing so much, especially Max!

meg said...

Your pictures are awesome! I think it is so great that they came to your house. I didn't know Fotofly did that. Such cute kids!