Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Baby it's cold outside

Yesterday I was still picking tomatoes off my plant... and today this happened...


SNOW, SNOW, SNOW! The trees around here aren't very happy about it. The branches kept breaking off and we were scared they were going to crush our cars... or us. But it was super fun for me. We made snow angels and Rocco played in the snow too. I like the snow, just as long as I don't have to drive in it, be cold, or walk in slush. I DO enjoy the crunchy snow (not for eating, but for listening) and cross country skiing.




1 comment:

t n t * h u g g i n s said...

Lol yea I think when I moved to Utah from vegas I had only seen snow maybe 3 times and touhed it like once.haha it's awesome it's snowing there :) and shocking a