Sunday, December 21, 2008

Christmas Part-ee

Oh, man!!! I LOVE CHRISTMAS! My roommates and I had a little party tonight with our friend, Ashley. I truly love getting presents... it's just the excitement of opening something. I am crazy about surprises... Someone could tell me they have a surprise for me and give me a half-eaten sandwich, and I'd be TICKLED!

At this party, we watched our new favorite TV show... REAPER. I am in love with Sam. For reals! I think we have something really special going on. He is a bounty hunter for hell, but he's a really good guy... and super brave because some of the escaped souls are really SCARY! Isn't he DREAMY!?! I think he's replacing my crush on Seth Green... and I might even choose him over Fred Savage... and Fred is one of my first loves, so you know Sam is special!

Speaking of LOVE... I am in love with my socks in this picture. Do you see them? They are the long stripe-y ones. All day I've been thinking, "Man I love these socks!" So comfy! So warm! So striped! They are called smart wool socks. Try them when you have an extra $20 to spend on socks... or just ask for them for Christmas, like I did... THANKS BRANDON!! Anyway, in this picture, we are opening one of our presents that Shannon gave us... GINORMOUS cups. Useful for hot chocolate, soup, cold cereal, ice cream, etc... All good things!



So after opening presents and a few episodses of Reaper... we had a dance party. I LOVE Ashley's dance moves... so funny!


Well, this was one of my favorite parties I've had. Maybe next year I'll have more than 3 friends? That can be another New Year's resolution. :)

6 comments:

t n t * h u g g i n s said...

Ur so cute and u look like so much fun to hang out with. :)

Odd Family said...

OMG!! I am cracking up at you. SO FUNNY! When you said Fred Savage for some reason I thought you were talking about Bob Sagate which made what you were saying even funnier...ha ha! Come have a Chritmas Party with me!!!;(

Anonymous said...

I never thought the day would come when Fred Savage would be replaced!! Talk about SHOCKING!! You will have to keep me updated as to how this life-changing event progresses.

The.Marcellus.Family said...

hahaha Misty, how i love you.
You are always so cute.
We miss you a bunch
take care and have a safe christmas

love you

me said...

ha ha ha misty i love you it reminded me of the time you came to my house and we played on the big red ball

tara said...

I love REAPER! Is it still on? I haven't watched it for awhile..Your parties look fun..I really should come to Vegas!