Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Mornings



For two weeks now, I have been doing a "trial run" of being a morning person. I have had morning person envy for a long time now, and I'm happy to report that IT IS POSSIBLE! I have been waking up at 5am and going to bed by 10. Now I can exercise in the morning, sit down and eat breakfast, do some reading, and get to work a little early. It's wonderful! The only set back I've had is that someone broke into my car, shattering my window, and rummaged through my stuff while I was at the gym. Luckily he left his cell phone in my back seat. HAHAHAHAHA! But other than that, mornings have been good to me.

2 comments:

Kelsi said...

Hey Misty, I found your blog, send me your email to olsen.kelsi@gmail.com

Thanks for a fun night out to dinner on Friday. We had a good time!

Oh, and I wish I could get up at 5 a.m. and feel good about it. That is awesome.

Kelsi said...

Hi again, I keep checking your blog for a new "special" update and the details of something great that happened. :)