I first saw this video on my friend's blog and I really liked it. I think I like it so much because it's shows what a JERK wind can be. I really dislike wind. Especially on the day we take our engagement pictures. Here's why...
It was fun anyway. Hopefully we can use some photo shop and find at least one that won't embarrass us. And by "us" I mean me. :)

5 comments:
Ahh...darn that wind!! They still are so cute though! I'm excited to see which one you choose. I guess that is one plus of being bald (Rich) - don't have to worry about his hair messing up! :) Can't wait to see you this weekend!
OMH!!!!!!!!I CANT STOP LAUGHING !!! I LOVED YOUR PICS!! THEY ARE UNIQUE WITH CHARACTER!!PS YOU LOOK SEXY WITH THE WIND BLOWN LOOK!!
I still like the pics even thogh the wind was bothersome. CUTE!:) I love your nails too!!!
haah I love that wind video! hilarious! you just look more "modely" with the wind blowing your hair around
The wind is so annoying! I can't wait to see your pictures.
Post a Comment