On Christmas day, we opened our presents, went for a Christmas walk, ate a nice big breakfast, opened more gifts, and then went to his sister's house again. It was a perfect holiday and I felt so blessed to be around such wonderful people.
(Don't mind my grumpy look in this photo... it was a practice one for our Christmas card pictures but the good ones are on his sister's camera.) Here's our house all decorated with garland. I think Rich did a great job making it look festive. :)
This is our Christmas breakfast. It was a lot of fun to make something new. We were stuffed by the time we were finished!
Here's Rich and Rocco on our Christmas walk. We went to a place nearby called Memory Grove. It's fun because, not only is it beautiful down there, but you can let your dog off the leash. I love watching how happy Rocco gets sprinting as fast as he can.
As you can tell, it wasn't a very white Christmas... or a very cold one.
Here's our loot on Christmas morning. I love seeing a bunch of wrapped presents... so exciting!
Because our house is so small, we wanted to get a tree that would fit perfectly in a spot in front of the window. We like this one because it's so tall and skinny and wouldn't take over the room. By now, all our Christmas decorations are put away until next year and I kind of already miss them. :)

5 comments:
Looks like you guys had a nice quiet Christmas. I love your tall skinny tree! What did you make that was new for your breakfast? It's like a blog cliff hanger. ;) Happy you had a wonderful 1st Christmas together. Special!
I thought of you at Christmastime. Basically because I was in Salt Lake City on the 23rd and we drove up through the avenues to get to some Hatch chocolate store for hot cocoa. Yum!!! I was going to call but it was late. And there you have it ;)
I'm sad that Christmas is over and all the decorations have been taken down. I loved your tall skinny tree.
That breakfast looks really good that you made on Christmas.
I love your tree. Really cute pictures Misty. Looks like a wonderful Christmas :)
How fun to have your first Christmas together! Sounds like it was a good one! :)
Post a Comment