Sunday, January 16, 2011

Motherly instincts??

For those of you who don't know yet... Rich and I are expecting our first baby at the end of June!! We are SUPER excited! We both thought it is a boy, in fact, I was 99% sure I am carrying a boy. However, I had an ultrasound last week and it told us that we are, for sure, having a GIRL! So much for my motherly instincts! So, to get in the "girly" mood, I went shopping with my friend, and bought a couple outfits.




I had a hard time getting away from blue, but i fell in love with these pj's! And I think they are still girly enough.




Thanks to Carter's I'm more thrilled than EVER to be having a little girl. :)

8 comments:

The.Marcellus.Family said...

Girls are the best:) Well..not that I know what its like to have a boy. But I LOVE having a girl. If you need anything let me know:)

Bowen Family said...

It's great to have a girl first!! You'll be such a good mom and we're sure excited to have these little girls to be friends together!

Kelsi said...

I love how we both thought we were having boys and then we both are having girls now! Lets go shopping again. I love all the outfits you bought.

john + becky said...

I was also so sure that you guys were having a boy....but I'm SOOOO excited it's a girl!!

I LOVE the outfits. Carter's is a dangerous, dangerous store!!

Dallas-n-Andrea said...

Congratulations! Dallas and I are having a boy...so now I know who to give all my girl stuff to! :) Congrats again!

THORNLEY FAMILY said...

AUTUMNS GOING HOME OUTFIT IS THE ONE YOU HAVE ON HERE WITH THE BALLET SLIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!TWINSIES!!!LUVS

Odd Family said...

YaY for girls!!! Those outfits are super cute!! I love my boy, but I think having a girl first is awesome bc they are such great helpers and very motherly themselves. This means my next needs to be a boy to marry your cute girl.:) xxoo

Angela said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I had a hard time getting away from blue (my favorite color) too... however, 6 girls later, I am absolutely in love with pink!! :) Girls are the best!