This was Sophia's first bath. When I put her in the water, her facial expressions were the best... her eyes got all wide and she looked a little frantic, but she didn't cry. She gets the same look every time she baths now... even though she has had plenty of them!
My favorite is when I get her out of the water and wrap her up in a big towel. She's just so dang cute!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Freshly bathed babies are the best! I think my two favorite moments of the day are when they're fresh out of the bath and right after they wake up.
Rich and I got married in May 2010. I moved from Las Vegas to Salt Lake City, where we just bought a little fix'er up'er. That pretty much sums it up... thanks for reading. :)
2 comments:
Freshly bathed babies are the best! I think my two favorite moments of the day are when they're fresh out of the bath and right after they wake up.
Ohhh I loveee the towel pictures. So cute and cuddly. Love the bath time.
Post a Comment