Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sleeping

Sophia finally slept through the night and in her own bed!!! I cannot express how excited I am about this! I kept waking up that first night, thinking, "I hope she's OK!" so i still didn't sleep too well, but hey, it's a start! This came at just the right time too, because I was getting a little frustrated. She would only sleep when I held her or when she was right next to me in bed. This is a milestone! She's gone 3 nights in a row so far... fingers crossed that it lasts!



She was so happy in the morning. I could tell she was pleased with herself. :)



4 comments:

Bowen Family said...

Our fingers are crossed for you too! You've worked so hard for those nights and hopefully she'll keep it up! You and Rich are such great parents!

Anonymous said...

Good work Sophia! I'm sure she'll keep it up!

You and Rich need to pick a night soon for a date and Sophia can come play with Brooklyn. I promise not to give her any Coke or coleslaw :)

Kelsi said...

LOL !!! I love these pictures! So cute! Yay for Sophia. I hope she keeps it up. It seems like Charli goes in spurts and then will get up in the night again. Its so fun having them close together!

meg said...

Good job Sophia! Glad that you can finally get some well-derserved rest! She is so darn cute.