My sister and her family came to visit and met Sophia for the first time. This is my niece Katelynn holding her.
A few weeks ago, we went to Worland to visit Rich's aunt and uncle. It was a really fun time (as always)! I'm sad that my camera battery died before I was able to take a picture with the 4 babies that were there, but this is the one I got. This is Hailey, Sophia, and Brooklyn. Lucy was also there, and sadly I don't have a picture with her. :(
We blessed Sophia on July 31st. This picture was taken on the day she was blessed. This is my Grandpa Yates, my mom, Sophie and me. I was so happy my grandpa happened to be in town from Los Angeles that weekend. I love that guy!
Sophia is getting so curious! She loves looking around and has such a strong little neck! She holds her head up as high as she can, and lifts her feet up too, and then she just tips over onto her back. It always seems to surprise her that she rolled over so I don't think she does it on purpose.
Rich's parents came home for a few weeks from their mission in Russia due to some health issues his dad had. It was so great to see them! We didn't think they'd get to see Sophia until she was a few years old. His dad is fine, he just needs to be on blood thinners from now on and now they are back in Russia.





3 comments:
Misty, she is just perfect. I adore her so so SO much. It makes me want another baby.
p.s I will be seeing your mom next Monday and I will just give her the headbands for her to give to you:) Unless you want to send me your address and I will mail them
<3
Love you!
I love the picture of her smiling with her Sunday dress on...what a doll!
I sure love this girl. She is strong. I want to see her roll over.
I am SOOO glad you posted. She is soooo cute and getting big! She is still tiny compared to Charli but I love how little she is. Love her outfits to!
Post a Comment