This weekend, my two best friends from High School came to visit and meet Sophia. We had some good times, for sure. Jessamyn got in on Friday and we gave her a warm welcome.

We went straight to Cafe Rio, YUMMY! Then hung out at home until we decided to go see The Help. It was a really good movie (even though I spend most of it standing off to the side, bouncing Sophia, so she wouldn't scream... that's the last time I take her to a night movie)

The next day, Michelle got here. We ate at In and Out and went for a walk at Memory Grove with Rocco, and then made an ice cream trip. When we got home, we watched the Justin Bieber movie... I think we all caught a little of the Bieber fever. I love that these girls agreed to watch the movie with me... I don't think I ever could have talked Rich into it. We also made a trip to the outlets in Park City and then had dinner at PF Changs. Delish! Since Jessamyn is a seasoned mom of 2 (with one on the way) she had a lot of little tips for me... We found a pacifier that Sophia took and I was GIDDY to finally find one that she would use (it was short lived though because she stopped taking it after the first night), she taught me about toys that hang from the car seat to keep her entertained, and she taught me that when shopping, you can put a blanket in the bottom of a cart and lie her in it when you don't bring in the car seat. Michelle kept us laughing and entertained, like always. I love these girls and I am so happy they came to visit. I can't wait until the next time we get together!

Here's a little photo of Sophia... I can't get enough of this girl! Love her!! :)
3 comments:
Sophia is so cute! You are brave to take her to a movie! I still haven't tried that. I miss Cafe Rio. Looks like you had a fun time! Post more pics of S!!!
I'm glad they were able to visit and meet Sophia! It sounds like it was a great weekend.
I shouldn't admit this, but I love Justin Bieber and really liked the movie too (I made John watch it with me).
I love Sophia. She is such a little doll! Next time you and Rich want to go see a movie, Brooklyn and Sophia can have a play date at my house :)
I had so much fun visiting you!!! Thanks for putting that picture of me and michelle up, I look huge!;)I love that baby Sophia! And you look awesome and that little baby is only 9 weeks. Way to go!!!
Post a Comment