Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Some Photos


Here are a few quick photos of our little Sophia. She is growing up so fast... Sometimes I wish I could make time slow down!

Here is Sophia with her 2nd cousin, Tyler. He's such a cute kid!



I'm excited about fall because that means staying indoors more... which means more knitting and crocheting. This little duck hat is my first project. I'm happy to have such a sweet model. :)


Here is Sophia and Rich.


This Brooklyn and Sophia hanging out together. Such cute girls!


Brooklyn REALLY liked Sophia that night! HAHA!



Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

john + becky said...

I LOVE the duck hat!! Sophia looks so adorable.

And I love the picture of Brooklyn attacking her...ha ha! That was funny she kept trying to kiss her. Poor Sophia - I hope Brooklyn isn't a big bulley.

Odd Family said...

I LOVE that hat!! Miss Sophia can really rock it.:) What a cutie!!

Kelsi said...

Love the hat Misty! So cute. I love this time of year to! Crocheting is the best. Sophia looks like a doll. Love these photos and especially the cute family photo at the bottom!