Christmas this year was a lot of fun, and it's hard to believe that it's over. When I woke up this morning, Rich had already taken down all of our decorations... the only signs of Christmas are our little piles of
gifts that haven't been put away yet.
In the months prior to Christmas, I spent all of my free time knitting these GIANT stockings for us. I was surprised at how big they are, but on Christmas morning, they sure are fun!
gifts that haven't been put away yet.
In the months prior to Christmas, I spent all of my free time knitting these GIANT stockings for us. I was surprised at how big they are, but on Christmas morning, they sure are fun!
Sophia seemed to enjoy Christmas morning... she liked pulling the paper off and putting it in her mouth. She got a jumper from Santa and she already loves it. She also got some toys, shoes, and clothes.
The stockings got even bigger when they were full!
We went to church with the Bowens and then to their house for games and some gift exchanges.

Grandma Sorenson got all they new babies their first American Girl dolls. It was really sweet of her and fun to see the babies lick and drool on the dolls. They'll get some good use, for sure!













6 comments:
Misty those stockings are awesome!! Way to go! Little Sophia is so cute! Love those blue eyes. You need to live closer so I can see her everyday. Those American Dolls are the best. Sophia will love her as she gets older. xxoo
I love your stockings...and I love how huge they are!
Christmas sure was fun this year. I'm excited for next year already when the little girls will get Christmas even more.
Maybe next year I should hire you to knit some stocking for us :) The bigger the better then you get more candy and stuff. Love the purple skirt on Sophie.
oh and super cute header picture :)
Misty I LOVE THOSE STOCKINGS. You are so talented. I really want to learn to crochet some for next year. Loved Sophia's little skirt and boots. So dang cute. Loved all of the photos. Glad we got to see you guys. Come visit soon!!!
It was good to see you guys. Her boots are so awesome.
Post a Comment