Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Our life lately... in pictures

Sophia loves to eat her baby food... see she's drooling for it!


This is how she looks when she watches me open the jar.


She has lately tried to squeeze herself under all types of furniture.


Sometimes she fits...


And sometimes she doesn't.


She has her first cold. This is a picture Rich took one morning when her eye was sealed shut with gunk. It just cracks me up how happy she is, regardless.


I went into her room after she'd been crying for a few minutes and this is how I found her, sound asleep.






She is becoming quite the momma's girl. She likes to be right next to me... if not on top of me.




Our friend, Kim, came to visit. Her daughter, Jane sure loved the basket... and Sophia loved watching her.


Now that the weather is warming up, we've been venturing out more often. I love walking around the capitol building. It's a nice little work out, believe it or not. Those hills are tough!


Last weekend, we borrowed Becky's backpack and went for a little hike. It was fun to get out, but SUPER muddy. I think we'll wait a little longer before we do this again.










I love this picture because this shows the daily relationship between Sophia and Rocco. She is totally amazed and is continually following him around, trying to touch him. Rocco, plays it safe, and stays away from those little hands that can grab and pull surprisingly hard!


I love this little girl SO much!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Her big grin is the CUTEST!! I loved looking at all these pictures. The one of her covered up in the blanket cracks me up.

I can't believe she is scooting around now.

Kelsi said...

MIsty she is so dang cute. She is getting so big it makes me sad. Looks like you are up to a lot of fun together. Loved seeing all the pictures. Hope to see more updates!!