
I hope everyone had a great Easter! Ours was a lot of fun. Sophia and I stayed home from church because we were sick but I still dressed her up in her new Easter dress and took some pictures. She was a good sport!

And one more of Sophia in her Easter dress just because I took about a dozen! (And thanks to the Bowens for a really fun Easter!)
3 comments:
I love that smile! She looks sooo cute in her Easter dress. (and her shoes are my favorite) I hope everyone is done being sick..it has been a rough week.
She is so stinkin adorable in that Easter dress. She looks so grown up! Looks like you had a nice Easter. Miss you guys!
We had a great time with you guys and I think Sophia's dress is so cute - just like her! We always love having you guys over!
There are so many 'bugs' going around the school, that we were probably the ones with all the germs!
We love you guys!
Post a Comment