Thursday, June 13, 2013

April pictures

Here I am playing catch up again!

This April, my mom came down and spent the day with us. We went to Baby Animal Days at This is the Place. It was really such fun! I love baby animals, but watching Sophia enjoy them made it lots more fun.





They let you go into this fenced in area where they have the goats and sheep. It's a hands on experience, as you can see! The goats LOVED my mom. (I can't blame them... she is the best!) 

Sophia was fearless in this flock of sheep. If I ever live out my dream, and become a sheep herder, I will take this girl with me!
 


She really loved the baby sheep... it just doesn't look like it. :)


They also had these cute little goats that I wanted to sneak home in my purse! They were so much fun to watch because they were so playful!


Sophia practicing milking a cow. 



She was a little nervous to sit on the cow, but then didn't want to get off.
 


Here she is, on her first horse ride. At first she was really nervous to get on and I didn't think she would, but after only a brief hesitation, she wanted to ride it.  


I was really proud of her because she was the only toddler who was brave enough to ride. The others started crying when they got up close. Her Grandma and Grandpa Bruderer would be proud of her too!

 


When they started walking, she couldn't stop laughing! It was the cutest thing!
 


This park has it all! They have train rides all over! We used this site for our reception and they let us rent out a train to take people around the park. On this day, Sophia was able to ride on that one, play in a wooden one, and...


ride on a mini train around this little pond. We love this place! 


On to other April news.


This is gross. I probably shouldn't even post it, but I want you all to see what I walked in when I checked on her during her nap. If you look closely, you can see poo dried on her face. To this day, she still talks about pooping her bed. She says, "Oh, no! Poop on blanket. Poop in crib."  And I have to remind her that I cleaned it all up.


Here she is running with her baby.


Cute, happy girl!  


Feeding her new baby.


The 3 of us went walking up City Creek canyon and had a picnic. It was a lot of fun being outdoors in the nice weather together. Here are Rich and Sophia throwing rocks into the water. Two of my favorite people!

 

No comments: