Easter used to be one of my favorites as a kid. My grandma would plan this elaborate Easter egg hunt and would hide a golden egg. Whoever found the golden egg got the big prize, which was usually an awesome toy of some kind. I would get so excited and this year, I felt like I got to re-live some of the excitement with Sophia. She found her Easter basket and immediately put her little bunny ears on. She wouldn't take them off (as you can see) until we were done with all the fun Easter festivities.
We didn't do much this Easter, but we did set up a little egg hunt for her. She thought it was pretty fun to carry around the basket and put eggs in it.
Here is the bread we made for Easter. I was pretty happy with how it turned out because I'm not much of a baker. (Look at the pretty flowers Rich had waiting for me that morning!)
After church, I tried to get a good, cute picture of Sophia, but these are all I could get. And she was totally over wearing the bunny ears by, so my photo shoot didn't go as planned. Anyway, I think she still pulls off a cute little Easter girl. :)

3 comments:
I'm so impressed with your bread! Will you teach me sometime? :) Sophia looks so cute in her Easter dress...I miss that girl. We're so excited to see you LOTS this summer!
So fun to see her. She looks so big Misty! Miss you guys!
She's so adorable. I agree, Easter is WAY more fun with kids. :)
Post a Comment