Some things we've been up to in February are:
We went to Barnes and Noble for a book, but Sophia went there to accessorize. She was cracking us up at how she wore those glasses (which are reading glasses and made her eyes look super big) and carried the bag around the whole time we were in the store. She did really well at putting them back when we were ready to go though. She is so fun!

I got to babysit Brooklyn while her mom was at the dentist while they were in town. Sophia loved hanging out with Brooklyn again. What cute girls!
We went to Barnes and Noble for a book, but Sophia went there to accessorize. She was cracking us up at how she wore those glasses (which are reading glasses and made her eyes look super big) and carried the bag around the whole time we were in the store. She did really well at putting them back when we were ready to go though. She is so fun!
I got to babysit Brooklyn while her mom was at the dentist while they were in town. Sophia loved hanging out with Brooklyn again. What cute girls!
I finally decided to let Sophia play with playdough. I've been really nervous about it because of how messy it can be. I'm imagining it being smashed in the carpet, in her clothes, and most disturbingly, in her mouth. So I made some that is safe to eat and I moved her little table into the kitchen for easy clean up. She is only interested in it for about 5 minutes at a time though.
* Side note* Do you see the island in our kitchen? Rich made that for me for Christmas. I love it and it has really changed my life. No joke. I will post better pictures of it later though. I had no idea he was going to build it for me and he designed it all himself! What a guy! :)
My ward has started doing a playgroup and it has made such a difference in our daily lives! Sophia loves getting together with her friends... and so do I! In this picture, we were at a story time at the library and then the kids played afterwards in the library's "treehouse" area. Sophia loved that story time. After each story, song, or puppet show, she would stand up and say, "AGAIN!" She was giving them "encores" for everything and I bet they were flattered! :)


No comments:
Post a Comment