Wednesday, September 3, 2014

A typical Wednesday

Today was Sophia's second day of dance class. All the parents are now banished to the hallway and can't watch anymore. I was able to snap this quick picture of the girls before I left. Aren't they cute in their little dance leotards!


After dance, we came home for Max's nap and lunch. I just recently learned of a new lunch idea from that website, chopchopmag.org. I think they call it a One Eye'd Jack. You take bread and cut out a hole (we used a bear shaped cookie cutter) and then fry it in a pan and crack an egg into the hole. Then you also toast the middle part of the bread you cut out. Sophia loved helping me make it and I was super excited because I have to stop feeding her ramen noodles.  Anyway, she ate the toasted middle part.


And took one tiny bite from the side and left the rest. *Sigh*. (Side note: Rich said he and his cousin thought up this idea years ago and called it Campers Egg... he should have copyrighted the idea!)


After naps and quiet time, we ran some errands and then had dinner and played outside for a bit. Max has been walking all day today. I'm so happy because I am so tired of walking him with my fingers! It only took him 16 months to figure it out... better late than never, right!


Sophia likes to photo bomb my pictures of Max. As soon as she sees the camera pointed at him she tried to jump in with a big smile.


Here we are playing on the trampoline. Sophia also jumped right into this photo. Silly girl!


Rich just got called into the Stake Young Men's and so we thought he'd be gone all night at an activity. They ended up not needing so many leaders, so he came home and mowed the lawn.  Sophia loves getting blown away with the blower.


She's super helpful too, blowing the grass for dad. Thanks, honey!


1 comment:

meg said...

Love that you have been posting more often! Thanks for taking pics of the girls at dance...at least I know a bit of what is going on there (stupid work).